EFL Young Learner and Young Adult Teaching Position
ESL Job Details
EFL young learner and young adult teaching position at The American Language Center of Tangier starting March 27th, 2016
• Native speaker of English with US, Canadian, UK or Australian citizenship
• B.A. + CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, TESOL or an equivalent 120-hour, classroom-based course TEFL certification with practical teaching with real learners
• At least one year of overseas EFL teaching experience (full-time)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• 158-188 Dirhams per contact hour (approx. $15.80 – $18.80) (Post-tax monthly salary based on 21-24 contact hours per week paid at 168 Dirhams per hour is between approx. $980 [@70hours/month] and $1,090 [@80hours/month] per month).
• Free 3 star hotel accommodations for up to 14 days after arrival
• Settling in allowance to buy furnishings for apartment (10,000 Dirhams = approximately $1,000)
• Health insurance (80% paid including medical, dental, prescription drugs & hospitalization)
• One month paid vacation
• Survival Arabic language lessons
Reimbursement of airplane ticket to Morocco up to 12,000 Dirhams (approximately $1,200) upon completion of 1 year contract
The American Language Center Tangier is a member of the American Cultural Association, a private, non-profit association with 12 language centers located in Morocco. All classrooms have flat-screen TVs with USB ports, computers, wifi, and AC. Our staff room is stocked with supplementary materials. Our Center has a café for our students & teachers and our annex is equipped with coin-operated coffee machine and microwave.
We are looking for full-time teachers (21-24 contact hours per week) who are familiar with and supportive of the communicative approach to language acquisition. This includes a student-centered classroom with regular, varied pair work and group work activities. We are interested in teachers who keep teacher talk time to a minimum and manage students’ time effectively.
Other opportunities available:
• Lead clubs for students – weekly meetings conducted in English on a wide variety of topics (such as US History & Culture or Movies).
• Assist with projects such as exam proofreading and involvement in our community service associations
Professional development opportunities offered through the ALC include in-house workshops and the annual all-ALC conference.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION: Interested applicants should send a current CV; a 1-page cover letter briefly describing your teaching philosophy and why you would like to teach with ALC Marrakesh; scanned copies of relevant diplomas, certificates and the first page of your passport; and 2 letters of recommendation from supervisors (with their e-mail addresses). Click the apply now button.
Teach in Taiwan! Full-Tim...Pingtung City, taiwan
Seeking a full-time English teacher for a one-year contract to start as soo...
Teachers Needed 20,000RMB...Xingtai, Shijiazhuang, Tangsha...
China: Xingtai, Shijiazhuang, Tangshan of Hebei province 2016 Sept 1st: 20...
EFL Young Learner and You...Tangier, Morocco
EFL young learner and young adult teaching position at The American Languag...
Chiang Mai City Review for ESL Teachers Teaching English in Thailand as a way to trav...
Belgrade City Review for ESL Teachers Belgrade City, with a population of 1.23 millio...
Previously known by the distinguished names of Ji (Capital of 'Ji' State), Yanjing ('Capital of Yan'), Zh...
At Melbourne City College Australia (MCCA), students can be sure of re...
Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Gloria English School (GES) was opened in 1978 and now has 18 schools ...
London, United Kingdom
Ical TEFL are the leading provider of online TEFL courses in the UK, h...